SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN For Webseries "That Time of the Month"
Producer: Meghan Ross
The late night show hosted by a woman that your heart has long desired, but broadcast
networks have never delivered! Once a month, Meghan Ross showcases talented acts from
humans who happen to be women, including an interview with a Strong Female Lead(er) in
Austin and giveaways from women-owned business sponsors.
That Time of the Month is seeking a social media intern to support online promotion and
live coverage of the award-winning late night comedy show at Fallout Theater.
You: are a driven, thoughtful, intersectional feminist with an interest in working with women-run
productions, organizations, and local businesses. You’re great at writing social post copy,
coming up with ideas for engaging content, and you have a sense of humor (see: not Ted Cruz).
● Scheduling/posting 2-3 posts a week on all TTOTM social platforms (FB, TW, IG);
frequency will increase to every other day 2 weeks out & daily 1 week out from show
● Creating social assets by utilizing show artwork, show photography, and video content
from live show tapings (will be provided)
○ Should have access to Photoshop to make quick promotional assets
○ Bonus if you have experience making gifs or working with Giphy
● Some posts will be determined by Meghan with copy provided, but the intern will take the
lead on creating most of the posts (Meghan to approve via content calendar)
● Attend live show once a month and handle social coverage during 1-hour show
(including tagging all performers, guests, and sponsors in all social posts)
About That Time of the Month
Founded by Liisa Murray and Meghan Ross in New York in March 2015, Meghan now hosts the
show at Fallout Theater after a 2-year run at ColdTowne Theater. She's also updated the format
to include an interview with a Strong Female Lead(er) – an activist, entrepreneur/business
owner, or subject matter expert kicking ass in their community. That Time of the Month has
been featured in Time Out New York, Time Out Austin, and Austin Woman Magazine, partnered
with Femsplain, and won a 2017 and 2018 ColdTownie Award for Best Late Night Show.
Compensation: $25/month stipend, comped ticket to each show, plus free show merch and
giveaways from sponsors