PHOTOGRAPHERS WANTED for Austin Film Festival
Austin Film Festival's marketing team is recruiting volunteer photographers for this year's 25th Anniversary Festival!
Dates: October 25 - November 1, 2018 plus a mandatory orientation in October (Exact date TBD)
Job Description: Volunteer photographers are responsible for working with a team to capture high-quality photographs of festival events (including parties and sponsor activations), panels, screenings (red carpet and Q&As following the screening), and the general festival atmosphere that will be used for press and marketing. Photographers should anticipate using a camera capable of capturing in low-light situations without a flash.
- Prior experience in event photography preferred
- Photo editing experience (Adobe Lightroom preferred)
- Personal camera or access to a camera
- Must have access to reliable transportation during the festival
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail (we have a specific checklist for photographers to be aware of during the Festival)
- Reliability, available for all or the majority of the festival – schedule will be created based on the availability provided by the volunteer
- Photographers must be over 21 to shoot parties.
- Must be able to take direction and deliver media immediately following the event.
- Photographers must have their own photography equipment and a way to upload their photos. Equipment capable of shooting in low light.
Application materials: Resume and portfolio
How to apply: Email email@example.com with your application materials
Credentials: Depending on availability, volunteer photographers will receive a badge to the Festival with media credentials (access to all venues)
If you have any questions don't hesitate to "reply all" to this email or contact Samantha Levine (Marketing Director) at our office 512-478-4795.