2018 YOUTH SUMMER CAMP
Monday, June 18 - Friday, June 29
All Day Camps: mix-n-match morning + afternoon camp sessions for a full day of arts education, creation & fun! All Day Campers will break for lunch each day from 1pm – 2pm (note: lunch is not provided) in their homeroom with movies, games, & activities galore ✨
10am – 1pm
2pm – 5pm
☟ F.A.Q. ☟
WHAT ARE THE DATES OF OUR 2018 SUMMER CAMPS?
- YOUTH CAMP: June 18 – June 29
- TEEN CAMP: July 9 – July 20
- Morning, afternoon, or *all-day* options are available for both our Teen & Youth camps— mix & match your fave subjects, then get ready for the best summer ever!!
WHAT ARE THE SIZES OF OUR CAMPS?
- We believe students should have a stronger teacher to student ratio. Our camps are capped at a maximum of 15 students and all have a minimum ratio of 3:15 teachers + students.
DOES AUSTIN SCHOOL OF FILM PROVIDE CAMPERS LUNCH?
- Austin School of Film will provide snacks and beverages throughout the day. All day campers are required to bring a sack lunch. The last day of camp will be served as a screening party with pizza and beverages provided by ASoF! Enjoy some delicious pizza & view their new films with the other campers. We prefer students do not bring glass. Students are welcome to bring their own favorite snacks and beverages.
WHAT IS AN "ALL-DAY" CAMPER?
All Day Campers are students who enroll in a morning camp (10am - 1pm) and afternoon camp (2pm - 5pm). Campers can mix & match morning and afternoon camp sessions to customize to their interests for a full day of arts education, creation and fun! All Day Campers will have a scheduled lunch each day from 1pm - 2pm in their homeroom with movies, games, and activities. Lunch is not provided.
ARE STUDENTS PERMITTED TO LEAVE SCHOOL CAMPUS AT ANY TIME?
- No student is allowed to leave school campus during the duration of camp unless accompanied by their guardian/parent.
WHEN IS DROP OFF AND PICK UP?
- Earliest drop off time is 9:30AM for morning camp & 12:30PM for afternoon camp. If student is being picked up early for any reason, please notify our offices by call or email prior to the pick-up.
ARE THE CONTENTS OF FILMS CREATED BY CAMPERS CENSORED?
- Austin School of Film does not believe in censoring our students. However, there are rules!
- No fake or real weapons or blood of any kind
- No cursing or foul language
- No mindless violence or inappropriate content.
- Our instructors are mindful of the creative flow of our students and will assure their film ideas are both conceived and constructed in a positive environment.
DOES ASOF PROVIDE SCHOLARSHIPS?
- Each camp session has 3 spots for scholarship students. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship for a camp, please contact us for more information.