Digital Video Certificate
Get the foundations in digital video production and post-production to jump-start a new career, hone your skills, or learn what you need to make your own digital films and videos.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY
Please read the following carefully BEFORE enrolling in an ASoF certificate series:
- Students have three calendar years to successfully complete the courses in a certificate. Students may register at any time of the year and will receive a 10% discount on all certificate courses.
- Please be aware that all classes are subject to change. This includes class dates, times, and tuition cost. Students will be notified via email if class dates and times are changed for a class they are enrolled in.
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Cancellations received at least 12 calendar days before the start date of the class shall receive 100% refund.
- Cancellations received at least 7 calendar days before the start date of the class shall receive 50% refund.
- Cancellations received fewer than 7 days before the class shall not be credited or refunded. Refunds can take up to 21 business days to process and transfer.
- Retaking Courses: certificate students must complete their courses with satisfactory marks in order to earn their certificates. If an instructor determines that a student should retake a particular course, that student must re-enroll in that course and satisfactorily complete it in order to earn the certificate. All tuition and fees apply for such re-enrollments.
- ASoF cannot "hold" or "reserve" seats in a class. Only upon payment, can ASoF confirm registration in a class.
- Textbook costs, if relevant to the class, are not included in class fees. Additionally, equipment rental fees are NOT included in class fees and will be the students' responsibility.
- Students must sign attendance rosters during each class to be counted in attendance.