- No Refunds for Summer Camp or Youth Courses.
- Cancellations received at least 10 calendar days before the start date of the class shall receive 100% refund.
- Cancellations received at least 7 calendar days before the start date of the class shall receive 50% refund.
- Cancellations received fewer than 7 days before the class shall not be credited or refunded.
- Student may obtain credit in the amount paid for a course if they must change course dates or classes.
- Students who obtain credit cannot exchange for a refund once credit has been administered.
- Credit never expires. Students may use credit at any time.
- Refunds are not accepted with students who fail to contact us at the guidelines listed above. No exceptions.
- Refunds take 7-15 business days to process.
- Classes must meet the minimum enrollment requirement to host.
- If class does not meet the minimum enrollment requirement class will be cancelled.
- Students can receive a credit code for the amount of the course or a full refund.
- Students will be notified of the status of their class 3 business days prior to class start date.
- Students will receive a class reminder email one business day before the first class begins.
- Students cannot receive partial refunds for discounts not applied at the time of the transaction.
- All discount codes MUST be entered at check-out.